General Tenant Criteria:
- Applicant(s) MUST HAVE A CREDIT SCORE OF 650 OR HIGHER.
- Applicant(s) must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant(s) must have a valid Social Security Number or Tax ID Number.
- Applicant(s) income must be verifiable.
- Applicant(s) must have good references from the previous landlord or have been a homeowner.
- Applicant(s) must have photo identification and must provide a valid email address.
- Applicant(s) MUST BE A NON-SMOKER.
If everything checks out ok, you will need the 1st month’s rent plus an equal amount for the deposit.
An additional deposit will be required for each item listed below per applicant:
- Have a Zero of N/A credit score.
- Have no previous rental referances.
- Have unpaid collections for any instance(s)
- Have a discharged bankruptcy.
You may be declined if:
- You have had an eviction.
- You have had an adverse report from a previous landlord because of unpaid rent and/or damages.
- You have been convicted of:
- (a) a sex crime and are subject to a lifetime registration requirement.
- (b) the manufacturing or production of a controlled substance.
- (c) drug-related or violent criminal activity within the past 3 years
- You have an OPEN bankruptcy or a credit score between 1 and 649.
Smokers will be declined.
All adults that will occupy a rental unit must have a Credit and Criminal check done.
The fee for this service is $45.00 for each adult.We do not accept reusable credit reports.