We screen our tenants thoroughly. In order to apply, they must meet the following rental criteria:
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must have a credit score of at least 650 from Transunion.
- Applicant must have valid Social Security or Tax ID number and have photo identification and a valid Email Address.
- Applicant must have good references from the previous landlord. If they have a poor rental reference from a previous landlord (unpaid rent, damages, or eviction), their application will be declined.
- The applicant will be declined (as per Washington State FTSA of 2012 , RCW 59.18.257) if they have been convicted of. (a) a sex crime and are subject to a lifetime registration requirement. (b) the manufacturing of producing of a controlled substance. (c) drug-related or violent criminal activity within the last 3 years.
- Must be a NON-Smoker (even outside)
- All adults that will occupy a property must have a credit and criminal check done through Orca Information Inc.. If there are no problems, the tenant will need the 1st month’s rent plus an equal amount for a deposit (two months rent in total). If the applicant has no rental references, items in collections, have a discharged bankruptcy or an N/A or Zero Credit Score, a double deposit will be required. Tenants will be declined if they have ever had and eviction from a previous landlord or currently have an open bankruptcy or a credit score between 1 and 649.